Whether you travel to the South Pacific for business or pleasure, it’s a long haul, either way. So it’s no wonder why people would be impatient to get there. There’s not much that can be done about the travel time, but choosing the right airline can make all the difference in the world. A little comfort goes a long way. And that’s why Fiji Airways is the best way to go.
Passengers of Fiji Airways enjoy a level of service and perks that leave passengers feeling like they’ve arrived before they even leave the ground. Here’s why:
- They know the neighborhood. Fiji Airways’ roots extend back more than 60 years. The company’s domestic and international flights serve more than a dozen locations throughout the South Pacific. Regular flights also serve cities in Australia, Hong Kong, and New Zealand. Their on-time performance beats global industry standards.
- Direct flights to Fiji from the U.S. As the only airline offering direct flights to Fiji from the mainland U.S., Fiji Airways offers passengers the ease of boarding once and then relaxing until their arrival at Nadi International Airport. Any U.S. passengers can pick up a Fiji Airways flight from Los Angeles International Airport, a major hub in the U.S. that’s pretty easily accessible by flights arranged through all major and regional carriers.
- Top-flight comfort and entertainment. The airline’s fleet includes both Boeing and Airbus aircraft, along with smaller aircraft for regional travel. All seats recline comfortably, with business class seats extending to a bed for sleeping. Travelers on Fiji Airways enjoy comfortable pillows and blankets for maximum rest on overnight flights. While business class passengers do get a little more legroom and better seating than economy class folks (which is pretty typical among airlines), there’s no such thing as a bad seat on your way to paradise. Access music, television programs, audiobooks, games, and movies without disturbing fellow seatmates with FijiTime, the airline’s own entertainment package. There’s even a children’s programming channel for travelers with children! Passengers traveling from Los Angeles can use FijiTime without any additional fees, as can all business class travelers.
- Complimentary meals and drinks. Business class passengers on long-haul flights are served three-course meals along with wine and liquor. Economy class passengers have the option of purchasing menu and beverage items, too. South Pacific-inspired dishes bring Fiji to travelers before they even arrive at Nadi. Members of the airline’s Tabua Club also enjoy complimentary food and drinks at its exclusive passenger lounge at Nadi, as well as reciprocal perks at other airports where Fiji Airways provides service.
- Service with a smile. Fiji Airways’ friendly staff, from the ground crew to flight attendants, take their role as representatives of the island nation seriously. Fiji is famous for its warm hospitality, and airline staff extend that warm welcome to all travelers before they even board the plane. Staff are also well-versed in all aspects of the aircraft and its features, and well-trained in safety procedures so that passengers are in good hands. Passengers feel like guests of Fiji Airways, whether they’re sitting in business class or economy class.