While JetBlue is still deciding whether or not to provide flights into Europe, there’s a low-cost airline already doing it: Norwegian Air Shuttle.
Since 2013, Norwegian has provided flights between the U.S. and Europe. It’s one of the fastest growing international carriers and it has won several awards, including a 2016 Skytrax World Airline Awards for World’s Best Low-Cost, Long- Haul Airline. The Skytrax World Airline Awards are some of the most prestigious in the airline industry.
Norwegian’s distinctive red and white planes feature the faces of notable Norwegian trailblazers in every field from the arts to science to sports, and the carrier operates more than 400 routes to more than 130 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the U.S.
Here are 10 reasons Norwegian is not just another international airline:
- Business travelers and leisure travelers can get to their destinations easily and more economically than on other popular international carriers, including Jet Blue and Southwest.
- Passengers get a “differentiated experience” where their trip experience begins on the plane.
- The WayFare Wednesday promotion—a 24-hour fare sale to a certain destination each week.
- The Norwegian Aura Reader—an interactive tool that lets passengers discover their travel personality and that recommends a corresponding destination.
- Low Fare, Fare+ and Flex ticket options, which offer different baggage, seat, food, drink and amenities selections.
- The Flex ticket is fully refundable, there’s no rebooking fee and Flex ticket name changes are free.
- The Economy Flex ticket that feels like you’re in First Class, with 31 inches of legroom, your own personal touch-screen entertainment system and a snack bar.
- The Premium Flex ticket that blows ordinary First Class out of the air. It comes with added perks like airport lounges, fast track boarding, 46 inches of legroom, unlimited personal entertainment and a three-course meal.
- All Flex ticket holders and Premium Class passengers automatically receive fast track boarding privileges–no more taking off shoes, removing laptops from bags and full-body scans!
- Not a Flex ticket holder or flying Premium class? You can still enjoy the convenience of fast track boarding for a small fee.
So the next time you’re planning a trip to another country, be sure to visit Norwegian.com for competitive fares, exclusive promotions and some of the best amenities in the international air. Happy traveling!